Low Carb Key Lime Cheesecake Not only is this dessert low carb but it’s simple to make! Can this cheesecake get any better? No crazy amount of ingredients or taking forever to make. Just a handful ingredients is all you need to make this tasty treat.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Splenda or preferred sugar substitute
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello
- 1 teaspoon key lime or lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Get full recipe==>>motherthyme.com