Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles are deliciously creamy mint popsicles studded with chocolate chips and dipped in a milk chocolate magic shell!
Ingredients:FOR THE POPSICLES
- 2 cups vanilla greek style yoghurt 500g
- 1/2 cup milk 120ml
- 1 - 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- Green food colouring
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup milk chocolate 175g, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil 30g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions:FOR THE POPSICLES
- Whisk together the yoghurt, milk, mint extract, and honey.
- Add in enough green food colouring to reach your desired shade.
- Get full recipe==>>marshasbakingaddiction.com