A fun and tropical passion fruit mojito perfect for summer parties and BBQs! This simple cocktail recipe will be a new summer favorite!
- 8 passion fruit
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 oz light rum
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (fresh)
- 4 - 5 ice cubes, plus more for glass
- Club soda
- Cut open the passion fruit and push through a fine mesh strainer to catch all the juice, press hard against the passion fruit to also catch the pulp. Get as much juice and pulp from the passion fruit as possible. Reserve the seeds. Set the juice aside.
- In a cocktail mixer, muddle the mint and the sugar together to help release the oils from the mint. Add the rum, lime juice, and ice, then shake vigorously.
- Get full recipe==>>cookienameddesire.com