Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are the perfect chocolate covered bites for you. They are easy to make and nestle nicely in the freezer until you have a hankering for something sweet.
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 8oz (225g) Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (28g) Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend the peanut butter, erythritol, cream cheese and vanilla essence together. I used a hand blender but a sturdy arm and a wooden spoon would do it.
- Press a large teaspoon of the mixture into an ice tray or alternative, make a ball. If you make a ball shape, place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Get full recipe==>>divaliciousrecipes.com