Quick and Easy Vegetarian Ramen - Put down that cup of instant noodles and make fresh, quick and easy vegetarian ramen in 15 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin or rice wine vinegar
- 4 cups vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- 1/2 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 (3 oz) packs dried ramen noodles
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup green onions/scallions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a couple minutes until soft and fragrant. Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and cook for another minute. Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>aheadofthyme.com