These Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are super soft, thick, and loaded with oats and raisins. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups (150 grams) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup (150 grams) raisins
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1-2 minutes until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
- Get full recipe==>>livewellbakeoften.com