A unique twist on a breakfast favorite! This flavorful Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls Recipe is a must bake. Everyone will want the recipe!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package of instant yeast - 2 tsp
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup strawberry jam (+/-)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until warm. Mix in the butter until melted. Let cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl combine 2 1/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>afewshortcuts.com