Skip the Chinese take-out and have this yummy, healthy Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing and broccoli and carrots on the dinner table in 30 minutes.
- 1-1/2 pound Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 green onions chopped
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1- inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon red chile garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the Sesame Ginger Dressing and set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add grapeseed oil. When oil is hot, add the turkey cutlets. Stir until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Add broccoli florets and sliced carrots. Cook the vegetables for about 3 minutes or until they are tender.
- Get full recipe==>>flavormosaic.com