Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in crisp bacon. Super easy to make for everyday dinner yet fancy enough for company.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound (4 four-ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices thin cut bacon
- paprika to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Form into about 2 to 3-inch length and 1/2-inch thickness (make sure they will fit the cut you make on the chicken).
- Wrap each cheese log in plastic film and freeze for about 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Get full recipe==>>onionringsandthings.com