This 'Harvest Fried Rice' is a low FODMAP, gluten free family meal, using your garden harvests, and any leftover cooked rice, veges or meat you have!
- 4 cups of cooked white rice (organic, long grain, like basmati or jasmine)
- 1/4 cup of macadamia oil, coconut oil, or ghee, for cooking
- 2 to 3 eggs, whisked with 1 tsp water or tamari
- 2 cups diced vegetables (combination of carrot, zucchini, green beans, capsicum, broccoli, brussels sprouts – you can also use leftover cooked vegetables)
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 cup of diced greens (bok choy, chinese greens, kale)
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tsps roast onion infused oil
- 1 tsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp gluten free tamari
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander, or Asian herbs
- 1 cup of cooked diced bacon, cooked diced chicken pieces or cooked sausages (a great way to use up leftover cooked meat, that has been stored safely in the fridge)
- 1cm x 1cm knob of fresh ginger, finely grated
- Sliced chillies, or cucumber slices to serve
- In a small bowl or jug, whisk your eggs with 1 tsp tamari (or water).
- Finely chop your veges, and greens. Dice any cooked meat you are using. Chop your greens, and herbs.
- Get full recipe==>>growinghome.com.au