Start your day off with these superfood-packed gluten free vegan breakfast cookies. Made in just 30 minutes for a breakfast or snack that will fuel you up all morning long.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine oats, almond meal, shredded coconut, cinnamon, baking powder and soda, and salt.
- Get full recipe==>>mydarlingvegan.com