- 5 cups Mixed Green Lettuce
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained (only use half the can)
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup mini heirloom tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the olive oil, squeezed lemon juice, and a touch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl. Add mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, chickpeas, feta, black olives and chopped shallot.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com