Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Easy, low-carb version of the classic shrimp pasta dish that’s flavorful, quick to make, and so delicious!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or white wine
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini noodles (from about 4 medium zucchini)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the shallot and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still somewhat translucent.
- Get full recipe==>>wellplated.com