Try this healthy loaded cauliflower casserole. Made with butter, sour cream, chives, cheddar cheese and bacon, it’s the ultimate in low carb comfort food!
- 1 pound cauliflower florettes
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into florettes and add them to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover with cling film.
- Microwave for 5-8 minutes, depending on your microwave, until completely cooked and tender.
- Get full recipe==>>lowcarbmaven.com