Silky smooth and amazing chocolate flavor makes this sugar free chocolate pie a perfect low carb dessert.
- 1 Almond Flour Pie Crust (link in recipe notes)
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tabelspoon Corn starch
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 6 pieces Unsweetened bakers chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Make the pie crust and set aside to cool
- Add the Swerve, corn starch, xanthan gum, and salt to a medium saucepan and whisk to combine. Add the egg yolks, vanilla, and almond milk, cocoa powder, and whisk to combine, Heat over medium heat.
- Get full recipe==>>jenniferbanz.com