These matcha no bake energy bites pack both a wake-up and a nutritional punch. The matcha powder provides a gentle dose of caffeine, while the rest of the ingredients ensure that you get a nice balance of carbs, protein and healthy fats with this tasty snack, as well as plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- 1 cup (100 g) ground gluten free oats
- 1 cup (110 g) ground almonds (or almond flour)
- 1/4 cup (25 g) ground flaxseed (linseed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (9 g) your favourite supergreens blend
- 1 tsp (2 g) spirulina powder
- 1/2 tbsp (3 g) matcha powder
- 1/4 cup (50 g) melted coconut oil
- 3/8 - 1/2 cup (90 g - 120 g) maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want the energy bites to be)
- 1.8 oz 50 g melted dairy free white chocolate for the drizzle (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the dairy free white chocolate, until everything is evenly distributed and you get a homogeneous mixture, dough-like in consistency.
- Roll ~ 1 - 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture into balls, put them onto a baking tray and freeze for about 1/2 hour.
- Get full recipe==>>theloopywhisk.com