Mediterranean Tuna Salad is a fast and healthy recipe perfect for lunch or dinners with no cooking. This recipe is light, satisfying and packed with flavor.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp stone ground brown mustard
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup finely diced chives
- 3 cups loosely packed watercress *roughly chopped
- 15 oz can cannellini beans *rinsed & drained
- 10 oz wild caught albacore tuna
- salt to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl measure olive oil. Whisk in vinegar, lemon juice and mustard until emulsified. Stir in dill and chives. Add watercress, beans and tuna, toss gently. Salt to taste.
- Serve on favorite bread, in a tomato or avocado or with your favorite crackers.
- Get full recipe==>>thefedupfoodie.com