These Flourless Peanut Butter Waffles are not only easy to make, but also protein rich! All you need are a few healthy ingredients and they turn out light, fluffy, dairy free, and delicious! Freezable for breakfast meal prep or on simple grab and go! Truly one of our favorite waffle recipes!
- 1 c gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4c unsweetened Apple sauce
- 3 tbsp to 1/4 c Naturally More Peanut Butter (with protein)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 c almond or non dairy milk of choice
- Optional honey to sweeten
- Optional Toppings : Melted Peanut butter, maple syrup, berries, banana, or dark chocolate chips
- First place gluten free oats in blender or food processor. Blend until you get a flour, or close to it.
- Next add the rest of your ingredients. Blend until a thick batter is formed. You might need to stop a few times and scrape the sides.
- Get full recipe==>>cottercrunch.com