This Ranch Chicken is one of the most delicious chicken recipes you’ll ever try! The outside coating is crispy and packed with flavor and the inside is tender and juicy!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup crushed Corn flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Ranch seasoning mix, the crushed Corn flakes and Parmesan cheese into a large freezer baggie.
- Get full recipe==>>life-in-the-lofthouse.com