This dinner takes under 30 minutes to make and tastes wonderful! Plus it's healthy, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 medium courgette zuchinni, diced
- 1/2 aubergine eggplant, diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 480 ml boiled water
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 150 g dried gluten-free spaghetti (I used Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (Optional - for a cheesy taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions, garlic, courgette, aubergine and peppers. Cook for a few minutes on a high heat until lightly browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water, vinegar and spaghetti. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com