My One Pot Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff is a healthy & hearty twist on a classic Stroganoff! This cozy and creamy noodle dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 10 oz Cremini or Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 4 cups Dry Rotini Pasta (GF if necessary)
- 4 cups Imitation Beef Flavored Veggie Broth
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley, to garnish
- Peel your Onion, cut it in half, and then thinly slice it into half “rings.” Clean your Mushrooms using a damp paper towel or cloth, then cut in half or fourths, depending on size. You want to keep the Mushrooms relatively large, as they will shrink when cooking and are meant to imitate beef in this recipe.
- Pour a splash of water to a large pot over medium heat. Add in the sliced Onions and cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>frommybowl.com