Looking for a healthier alternative to traditional bacon? This Rice Paper Vegan Bacon is crispy, chewy, sweet, salty, smoky, and just as tasty as the original.
- 8 sheets rice paper wrappers
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or preferred oil)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium tamari , GF if preferred (sub soy)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add all marinade ingredients and whisk to combine well. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>veganhuggs.com