These are every bit as rich, decadent, and indulgent as they look. A super thick and fudgy brownie filled with chocolate chips topped which a sticky layer of salted caramel.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- approximately 10 ounces caramel sauce
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Melt together the butter and the semi sweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
- Get full recipe==>>somethingswanky.com