A hearty, low carb beef stew with a variety of flavors and spices that is easy to make and humbly satisfies a hungry crowd!
- 2 lbs beef stew chunks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, juice drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz sliced white mushrooms optional
- 1 small white or yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 10 mini carrots, chopped (or 1 large carrot)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- garnish fresh parsley, optional
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- Set slow cooker to low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear the beef in olive oil, continuously browning on all sides for a few minutes. Add to slow cooker.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com