This healthy 3-ingredient paleo & vegan chocolate frosting is perfect for when you get hit with that chocolate craving, but still want something healthy and wholesome. Super easy and quick to make, this healthy chocolate ganache is perfect for frosting cakes, brownies or, you know… a spoon. (As it approaches your mouth.)
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and de-seeded (they have to be perfectly ripe!)
- 3/4 cups (60 g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (135 g) maple syrup of honey (you can add more if you want a sweeter frosting – add 1 additional tbsp at a time, tasting as you go)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the avocados until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and (liquid) sweetener of choice, and blend until all ingredients are fully combined. You should get about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of silky smooth, shiny chocolate ganache.
- Get full recipe==>>theloopywhisk.com