This vegan sushi bowl is perfect for a quick lunch or a dinner party. Totally customizable, this recipe is delicious and easy.
- 1 cup dry, short grain rice
- 1 serving of spicy "tuna"
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 3 stalks of scallions, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 nori sheet
- sesame seeds
Oil free sriracha mayo:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened plain non-dairy yogurt
- ½ tablespoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
Additional topping suggestions:
- Kim chi
- Pickled vegetables
- Bell pepper
- Baked tofu
- Soy sauce or tamari
- Cook rice according to the package instructions.
- While rice is cooking, prepare the spicy "tuna" according to the recipe here and chop your vegetables.
- Get full recipe==>>summerandspice.com