Forget delivery, make sweet, tangy and smoky BBQ chicken pizza from the comfort of your own home in under 30-minutes! Tasty, weeknight dinners have never been easier!
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded (approximately one chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce, divided
- 10 oz. store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup cilantro, for garnish
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup micro greens, for garnish (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 F. When hot, place rimmed baking sheet in the oven for at least 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken breast in 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>aheadofthyme.com