Caprese Garlic Bread is the perfect combination of two favorite dishes. It makes for the perfect summer treat.
- 1 loaf French bread or baguette
- 1/2 cup salted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minched (1 tsp)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes or 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 10 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 3-4 medium tomatoes sliced
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally and place on baking sheet, cut side up.
- In a medium bowl, sitr together the butter, Parmesan, garlic, garlic powder, parsley and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>yourhomebasedmom.com