Chocolate Ripple Cake is an Aussie classic, and thanks to the addition of some special decorations, it’s got a lovely Christmas twist.
- 200g of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits (or similar)
- 300ml of thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 8 x spearmint leaf lollies
- 8 x red M&Ms
- 3 x Chocolate Christmas Puddings
- Large serving plate
- Make a batch of the Chocolate Christmas puddings
- Cut the spearmint leave in half and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence and beat until soft peaks form.
- Get full recipe==>>createbakemake.com