The recipe is really more method than precision. Soft and fluffy white or wheat bread works best, the kind that’s gummy when you smoosh it between your fingers. Perfect for your Christmas.
- 8 - 10 breakfast sausages
- 8 - 10 slices white or wheat sandwich bread (the soft, fluffy type)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a splash of vanilla extract
- butter, for greasing the pan
- maple syrup, for serving
- Cook the sausages according to package directions.
- Meanwhile trim the crust from the bread and flatten it out with your hands or a rolling pin.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together.
- Get full recipe==>>cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com