Coconut mango rice pudding that is dairy free and totally delicious!
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 2 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs coconut flakes (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut (Buy already toasted, or toast yourself)
- 3 cups fresh diced mangos
- Put milks, rice, vanilla, honey, and 3 tbs of coconut flakes into a pot and slowly bring to a boil. Stir well, turn down, and cover, letting cook for 15-20 minutes. Check occasionally to stir, making sure the bottom does not burn. Allow time for the rice to soak up the milk, and become a pudding like texture.
- Meanwhile, toast your coconut in a saute pan with a little cooking spray.
- Get full recipe==>>eazypeazymealz.com