Christmas Cranberry Cobbler is a great dessert on Christmas Eve that tastes even better leftover on Christmas morning. The extra sugared cranberries on top give this cobbler a sweet and tart flavor, plus the crystalized sugar that forms after baking gives it just the right amount of texture.
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted + more for the pan
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup + 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a small bowl, toss together the cranberries and 4 Tbsp of sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Get full recipe==>>cakenknife.com