We’re definitely saving this recipe for a lazy (and cold) Saturday night, sitting back on our sofa, watching Netflix, and eating a nice bowl of hot Beef and Broccoli Noodles!
- 0.2 kg inside round steak thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp black bean paste
- 200 g noodles of your choice
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the sliced beef with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and toss well until every piece is well coated with the cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, chicken broth, sesame oil, and black bean paste and mix well. In a separate mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Add the cornstarch slurry into the sauce mixture and mix well. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>coupleeatsfood.com