You need only four ingredients to create these little cuties, and it’s also a good recipe for the kids to help you with. They may be simple, but I think these little treats really reinforce what Christmas is all about, yummy food and fun.
- A pack of Chocolate Royal (or similar) biscuits
- 150g of white chocolate – melted
- 12 spearmint leaf lollies
- 12 red M&Ms
- Cut the spearmint leaves in half and set aside until needed.
- Assemble all ingredients for easy access.
- Get full recipe==>>createbakemake.com