The perfect remedy for a sugar craving when you don't want to spend a lot of time or heat up the oven.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce
- vanilla extract few drops
- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mug soften 1 tbsp of butter in microwave, about 5 seconds.
- You don’t want it melted, just soft. Stir in 2 tbsp of sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in applesauce, vanilla (just a tiny bit, we’re talking drops), flour, baking powder, and pinch of salt; stirring until just combined.
- Use the back of your spoon to smooth it out in the bottom of the mug.
- Get full recipe==>>heatherlikesfood.com