Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes that can go directly from the freezer into your oven! Make them ahead for an easy (vegetarian) meal prep lunch or dinner.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese 3/4 mixed in
- Serve with avocado salsa and/or sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and pat to dry. Using a fork, poke holes in the sweet potato and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at for 45-90 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetpeasandsaffron.com