Cranberry blueberry crisp is the perfect seasonal dessert for your holiday table. This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegan, so all can enjoy it!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 7 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend or regular flour if you don't need to be gluten free
- 1 cup certified gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse and drain the cranberries and place them and the frozen blueberries in a square baking dish. Sprinkle with the 3 Tablespoons of sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, gluten free flour blend, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Get full recipe==>>theprettybee.com