Whether it’s date night in or a regular weeknight, these Whole30-friendly Italian Meatballs with Zoodles need to be on the menu!
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef or bison
- 1 lb. Whole30-compliant bulk Italian sausage*
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 6 medium zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- 1 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- Small handful of fresh basil, torn
- Optional: Extra Virgin Avocado or Olive oil for drizzling
To make your own Italian sausage combine:
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1½ -¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. dried fennel, lightly crushed
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Combine ground beef or bison and Italian sausage (or pork plus salt and spices) in a medium bowl, sprinkle with black pepper and mix well. Using your hands or a small scoop, shape meat mixture into 32 meatballs (slightly smaller than a golf ball).
- Get full recipe==>>therealfoodrds.com