Halloween graveyard brownies are the perfect fun and easy Halloween treat for a party!
Ingredients:For the brownies:
- Prepared brownie batter for an 8'' pan*
- 12 milano cookies
- Black decorating gel*
- 12 candy pumpkins
For the green buttercream frosting:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (salted or unsalted), softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- green food coloring a few drops, to reach your desired color
- Line an 8'' baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a little bit of overhang on the sides so that you'll be able to easily pull the brownies out of the pan.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Bake according to recipe instructions.
- Get full recipe==>>tastesbetterfromscratch.com