Monster Eye Balls Rice Krispie Bites - these yummy, bite-sized balls of crunchy, marshmallow-y delight have a creepy monster eye and fun Halloween colors! This is a Halloween dessert that is easy to make and even better to eat. These colorful and festive Rice Krispie Treats are great for Halloween potluck, a family dinner or a fun Halloween dessert. Pin this Spooky Halloween Treat for later and follow us for more fun Halloween Food Ideas.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
- Butter (We use Salted, Sweet Cream Butter)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System
- Food Scale
- Wilton Candy Eyes – Large
- We made our Monster Eye Balls Rice Krispie Bites in three different Halloween colors … Green, Purple and Black. You will need to make three different batches of Rice Krispie Treats, one for each color.
- The base for our Monster Eye Balls Krispie Bites is our Best Ever Rice Krispie Treat Recipe which we have adjusted and perfected over the years until it is now absolutely the best Rice Krispie Treat recipe we have ever tasted. You can find all the directions you’ll need to make these delicious treats right here.
- Get full recipe==>>wosisterscrafting.com