Mediterranean Beets with Garlic and Olive Oil Recipe, really easy to make, full of flavor and very healthy. Serve as a salad or side dish.
- 2 pounds red beets, washed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- a handful of cilantro, chopped
- To roast the beets, place them on a baking sheet and roast in the oven at 400 F for one hour or until you can easily pierce them with a fork.
- To boil the beets, place them in a pot. Add water ( make sure the beets are fully covered with water). Bring the water to a boil and cook the beets until you can easily pierce them with a fork. It may take over one hour depending on the size of the beets. Note that the beets might stain the pot.
- Get full recipe==>>mariaushakova.com