This healthy Mediterranean halloumi bake makes an extremely delicious vegetarian dinner. It perfectly combines fresh vegetables with the salty flavour and chewy texture of the halloumi cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 courgettes diced
- 15 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 small fresh chilli finely chopped and deseeded
- water or passata optional
- 7 oz halloumi sliced
- 1 handful fresh basil chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425°F/ 220°C in grill mode.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof, medium-large pan and saute the onions for two minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthytart.com