Mediterranean Tuna Salad is fresh and light. Serve in a tomato, on a salad, between two slices of bread, or with crackers!
- 2, 5oz cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata or mixed olives
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fire roasted red peppers
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes
- Add all ingredients except tomatoes in a large bowl then stir to combine.
- Slice tomatoes into sixths, without cutting all the way through, then gently pry open.
- Get full recipe==>>iowagirleats.com