This Sheet Pan Lemon Basil Chicken makes a super easy weeknight meal with just a few ingredients, but lots of flavor!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast tenders or chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt + more to taste
- 2 large russet potatoes skinned and chopped into small pieces (see picture above)*
- 12 asparagus stalks
- 1 tsp lemon pepper + more to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and use a non-stick spray.
- Make your marinade: in a food processor, blend oil, lemon, basil, garlic and salt until well combined. If it's too thick, add in another tbs of oil.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomelicious.com