Easy to make, delicious creamy pasta! Throw all of your ingredients into one pot and dinner will be ready in just 20 minutes!
- 12 ounces whole grain fettuccine or linguine
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large onion , sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 3 ounces Low-Fat Cream Cheese (or Neufschatel Cheese)
- 1-1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese , or to taste
- In a stockpot, combine pasta, water, vegetable broth, onions, basil leaves, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cover, cook over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com