Christmas crack, it’s made with boxed saltine crackers, melted chocolate, and multi color sprinkles. Easy, and festive.
- 2 sheets of yucan crunch crackers (you can sub other paleo/ AIP crackers, but these work best)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (sub carob for AIP)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
FOR THE DRIZZLE & TOPPING
- 2 tbsp + 2-3 tsp melted coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 2-3 tbsp crushed freeze dried strawberries
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside
- Take two sheets of yucan crunch crackers (or 2-3 cups of the crackers that you’re using) and break them up into smaller pieces. Lay them out on the parchment paper.
- Get full recipe==>>unboundwellness.com