Sweet Potato Bites with Bacon and Avocado. Great finger food for game day and football parties! Paleo, Whole 30, gluten free, dairy free, and DELICIOUS.
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean, peels on
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake bacon according to these directions.
- Remove to a paper towel–lined plate and lightly pat dry. Once cool enough to handle, dice and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>wellplated.com