Roasted Vegetable Grain Bowls – a gluten free grain bowl filled with spiced roasted vegetables then covered in a creamy Tzatziki Sauce. A meal your family will love and perfect for meatless Monday!
Ingredients:MOROCCAN ROASTED VEGETABLES:
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½” slices
- 2 carrots, cut into 1″ slices
- 14 oz. can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry dill
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- salt to taste
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, add cauliflower, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, zucchini, carrots, and chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground coriander.
- Get full recipe==>>joyfulhealthyeats.com