This Delightful One Pot Pad Thai Recipe is vegan made with tofu and scrumptious pad thai sauce! You can make it just one pot limiting your clean up. This healthy recipes.
- 1 cup rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce(can substitute with fish or oyster sauce if you want)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (plus 2 more if you want extra sauce)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup firm tofu, diced
- Presoak the noodles or buy precooked pad thai noodles.
- Dice tofu, garlic, and green onions. Add them to a saute’ pan along with sesame oil. Sauté on med-high heat until tofu slightly starts to turn a golden color.
- Get full recipe==>>aprilgolightly.com