Crisp apples, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and hearty walnuts come together in a fresh autumn salad!
- 6 cups salad (I used a combination of arugula and baby spinach, any spring green mix will do)
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped (such as Diamond of California)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
dressing (see note)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar in a pinch)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- scant ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- Core and chop apples (thin slices or 1 inch chunks).
- Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>lecremedelacrumb.com